From: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Hardware Sequencer Suggestions
Date: 08/03/06 20:06

Reading the manual on this one now actually. Very nice.
Essentially a QY100 with much more control.

Where I get unsure is can you switch between pattern/loops/ via
footswitch or midi foot controller with these?? The manual on the QY100
says you can with a foorswitch, but it only scrolls forward and not
backward it appears. Only hitch I can see so far for my uses.

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 04:08:14PM +0000, Fluke wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> The old Yamaha QY700 is still the Daddy of all hardware sequencers in my
> opinion, but whether it can do what you want - you will have to read the
> manual. The QY100 is derived from the QY700, so it is likely to present
you
> with the same limitations, although in a much larger and more user
friendly
> box.
>
> Nik

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2