Re: what a loop has to say

> Believe me, there have been times when I've just closed the loop, and
> found
> such a dire, dark thing before me I nearly had to flee! I'm not talking
> about a flawed loop with a mistake or anything--but rather something
> totally
> unexpected and unique--challenging me to understand it and add to it
> meaningfully.

It's amazing isn't it? I empathize with the dark comment. The last live
performance I did with a percussionist with me was that way...I was just in
a weird, dark, and nebulous mood.  And it didn't help that my guitar was
tuned down a whole third. :) At one point in time, the percussionist just
stopped playing and looked at me as if saying "what dark, evil planet is
your mind on right now...are you insane?".   The freedom on knowing that
you
have absolutely no creative limitations and you can push the boundaries as
far as you dare is exhilarating.  Do we need a artistic permit to get away
with this?

Kris