Loopers Delight Meeting at Frankfurt Musik Messe ?

Hi fellow loopers,

forgive me if this has been suggested before (soory, too busy to catch up on all posts in the last few weeks)  but wouldn't it be nice to meet at the Frankfurt Musik Messe (http://musik.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/en/) which is coming up next week  (March 29-April 1st) ?
For those of you attending I'll be demonstrating (and looping as much as the booth space permits ;-) some fine czech guitars (Prochazka guitars  http://www.guitar-makers.com/) for all four days probably at 11am, 1 and 3 pm in Hall 3 at Booth E54. Stop by if you are not too busy and say hello. It has been great fun meeting and hearing some of you at the International Looping Festival in Zurich and would be interesting to meet you again and those who have yet remained anonymous...

Maybe we could also find a time for all of us to get together, exchange ideas and the latest news ?

Regards

Christian Rover
chrisrover@aol.com
www.christianrover.com