Re: semi OT first Thomas Dolby tour in ages

On 21 Mar 2006 at 19:26, loop.pool wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with the melancholy tune off of Astrounauts and
> Heretics called "I love You, Goodbye"?

Yes - a long time favourite of mine. I know it from the single
version of "close but no cigar" - Dolby & Van Halen - an unlikley but
intriguing combination.

Managed to pick up a fernandes dragonfly with sustainer technology
for only £200 on ebay - can't wait to get it looping!

All the best,

Nick Robinson