RE: RE : video during shows -- (was: Re: stumbling around in thedark.....)

Francois, you get the plus side of the display. When I see a performer
using
effects, I'm always sort of curious what he's stomping on at any given
instant, and what it's doing. Of course, a lot of things are just obvious,
but some aren't. But maybe that's kind of "inside baseball" (whatever that
means) - too technical to be interesting for most and not artistically
engaging in its own right.

I'm grasping for the right analogy here (and already leaning towards *not*
showing the display due to both the sheer intensity of David's reaction and
also my wife's reaction, which was also negative). I guess maybe it's like
this: When I go to a concert, I like to see the pianist's fingers. But I
don't need to see the piano hammers moving.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota