Re: Filter-Looper Swapping

     One very common way to do this is to run your filter and your EDP
through separate sub outs
on your mixer.  Unfortunately, you can't alter the settings with only one
footpress (unless
there's some sort of MIDI mixer or software out there that could do
this...)  I'm sure many of the
gang here on this list could give you an easy fix using Ableton or
whatnot.  But you wanted cheap
and simple if I'm remembering correctly?  And still, it's difficult to
change things seamlessly
either way if you've got a hot signal running at the moment of switch
over...

     Stephen

Kevin says