Re: FCB 1010-Tc2290-and-Repeater

I read Claude's post as being slightly ironic, meself. I hope it was - I
studiously avoid manuals except where thoroughly necessary. Having battled
through Yamaha's "Mysteries of the DX7" and Roland's "101 Things You'll
Wish You Knew About the GR50", I've sworn off them for life !

- Tony

Stuart Wyatt <loopersdelight@swyatt.com> wrote: [ in response to Claude ]

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.