RE: Triangular Guitar picks

I just got this information from guitarcraft.com:

We have picks of high quality material (Indian Rubber), specifically
designed and made in Japan for the Guitar Craft technique available for
ordering. You can choose between medium (0.7mm) and heavy picks (0.8mm).
You can order them at a price of 35€ per pack of 12 picks, including
shipping via registered mail. Please tell us the quantity you need and the
address you need them to be shipped to.
You can make the payment via bank transfer to the following account:

Mariana Scaravilli
Bank: SPARKASSE KIEL
Bank address: Lorentzendamm 28-30, 24103 Kiel, Germany
Bank guide number (BLZ): 2 1 0 5 0 1 7 0
Account number (Kto.Nr.): 1 2 4 7 6 0 0
SWIFTCODE: KILADE21KIE
IBAN: DE42 2105 0170 0001 2476 00
BIC: HSHNDEH1KIE

You can find more information, including pics & features of our "GC Model"
acoustic guitar on our website: www.guitarcraftguitars.com.
Check for updates, new items will be available soon!

michael www.michaelpeters.de