Comparison chart of looping devices published

Hi Loopers,

When working on a mag article about live looping (in Swedish) I did a
quick comparison chart over some of the looping devices available
today. This afternoon i had some spare time and converted the chart
into a web format. If you should happen to detect some incorrect data
or if you think that some additional information should be slipped
into the chart, please don't hesitate to post suggestions. I intend
to let this page stay online for the benefit of the community.

http://www.looproom.com/looperchart.php

I left out the Roland RC-50 so far, because they are not yet
available. I will borrow one for a while when they ship on may 23 and
then fill out the chart on it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen