AW: 2 Questions

again, question one:
how much are you willing to spend? There's a wide range of options all the
way in between multimedia speakers for €10 per pair up to active studio
mains for more than you most probably can afford ;). If your price range
is below €30, you probably won't get anything better (and probably only
worse) than your current speakers. For the price range 30-100, I'd say you
might get something which works ok, but I couldn't recommend anything
specific. The €100-€200 range has some decent choices from the
computer/multimedia world, if you can live with a 2.1 (2
sattelites+subwoofer) setup - I'd recommend Lautsprecher Teufel
(www.teufel.de). €200-300, you could give Behringer's active "Truth"
monitors a listen.

question two:
Mark is of course right, not only will you be lacking proper impedance,
but also proper level. So as he suggested, you'd need an instrument
preamp/line driver kind of thing. Anything with a high impedance on the
input and a low impedance on the output and some gain >1. Like your GT-6B.
And also the idea to put the repeater in the amp's effects loop (if
available) would work.

        Rainer