Re: AU SooperLooper and Digital Performer 4.6

On 4 apr 2006, at 07.54, mark sottilaro wrote:

> has anyone tried this configuration?  I'm having a
> hard time figuring out how to route the audio with the
> Jack audio server and Sooperlooper.  If someone has
> some tips, I'd love to hear it.

I too had problems getting Jack running, but when I downloaded the
latest Jack version it worked. With Jack comes a manual that is very
explicit, I simply followed the steps lined out there. I didn't use
it with Dig Perf though, but as far as internal routing through Jack
I can't imagine it different from the applications I tested Jack
with: Live and Logic.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)