RE: lexicon vs electrix (was Jam-Man for sale)

Let's not forget the Repeater's horrid latency. I built a passive
summing matrix to accomodate my repeater, unfortunately the repeater
does not save it's "mute dry signal" preference.

I also modified my EH 16 second reissue by adding an ANALOG direct
path. The dry signal goes through the DSP in the stock version,
adding  more dreaded latency and the  dry signal bandwidth is also
compromised.

Will someone please help me find a buyer for my Jam-Man before it
goes on e-bay?

http://www.zmix.net