Re: Electrix Filter Factory

Yes Charlie I use one all the time! I think they are great, but probably NOT
for the Hi Fi enthusiast. They are a bit hissy,  and distort pretty easily,
especially with high Q on the filter... But for me that IS kinda the
point... they add some dirt, of the 303 variety. The Random LFO is great, as
is the Envelope follower.

However I have one major gripe, that means that I may wish to sell mine, if
you/anyone are/is interested.(300 bucks anyone... shit its going CHEAP on
Ebay... guess Im keeping mine).. ITS TWO U HIGH...but it really doesnt DO
that much, its a filter!!! It should have been 1 U at most!!!

So as far as my rack is concerned, its taking up too much room, as is all
the Electrix stuff, so my rack really looks like a Electrix Advert (With
Repeater and MOFX too) so I am willing to lose mine and replace with a 1 U
alternative.. leaving space for another U of audio fun for all the
familly!!!

GREAT SOUND
BAD SIZE

M.