Re: solid state recorders

On 22 apr 2006, at 18.25, mech wrote:

> Yep.  The iKey outputs to a USB jack.  It'll recognize pretty much
> any sort of USB storage device you connect to that jack: thumb
> drive, iPod (using its USB sync cable), whatever.  After recording,
> you simply plug your chosen media into a computer to transfer/edit
> the files.

This looks as an awesome piece of gear! Thanks for the tip! I already
own a 1 GB USB stick, so I just need to pick up some line level mic.
Seems as the price dropped by half recently ;-)
http://www.platinum-records.com/Gemini-I-Key-Portable-USB-recorder-
prod7519.htm

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen