Re: OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

Sorry to be late with this advice Ted but it could still help. First off always keep a bottle of Aloe Vera gel in your fridge for any and all burns, apply immediately, the pain relief is instant and the damage to skin greatly lessened. For the time frame you are in now you should obtain some MSM from a health food store and both dissolve it in water and soak the afflicted area as much as possible in that solution while also ingesting some to assist internally with healing the wound. A proper daily dose of Vitamin C is also essential to achieve maximum healing in a short time span with minimum scarring. My sister-in-law suffered 2nd and 3rd degree frostbite on her hands a few years ago and my wife nursed her back with these methods very effectively. I believe you could benefit from them greatly, best of luck

                                                                  bryan helm

--
Music and Mosaics
http://polyclay.com/Bryan.html