RE: EDP "Mute" button issues

If you had the switches, you could probably do it yourself.  If you open up the footcontroller you'll notice that there is not a lot going on in there.  That is strange that it went right away, is it still under warranty?  If you bought it locally I'm sure the place you bought it would be able to fix you up on the spot.

I forgot to ask, does the mute button on the front panel work?  If so, I'm sure its a switch.

Dave

From:  David Gans <david@trufun.com>
To:  Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject:  RE: EDP "Mute" button issues
Date:  Mon, 1 May 2006 08:50:35 -0700
At 9:24 AM -0400 5/1/06, Dave Lauzon wrote:
>Are you using the epd footcontroller?  If so, I found that the
>switches do go over time and stop working.  I recently replaced all
>of mine and it solved the issues I had that were similar to yours.

My unit is very new, and the controller has had only a couple hundred strokes on all the buttons combines.  But I suppose a button could go intermittent on me.

Where doe sone go to get those switches replaced?

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730