Play Guitar By Ear book/cd published

Greetings Friends, Family, Business Associates, and All and Sundry-

I am pleased to anounce the publication of my book/CD, "Play Guitar By
Ear."
Subtitled "An Innovative Guide to Listening and Learning," this softcover
book (104 pp.) and audio CD (over 70 minutes) approches the guitar (and
indeed, music) from the intuitive and personal side, the way that thousands
of great guitarists have learned to play all over the world. As informative
to the beginner as the intermediate and advanced player, "Play Guitar By
Ear" minimizes music notation and formal organization while providing
insight into the process of what to listen for, how to respond, and how to
listen to other musicians.

"Play Guitar By Ear" is published by the Hal Leonard Corporation. You can
order it from Amazon.com or your favorite local book store, or you can
order
the book directly from the author by vising his newly fired-up web site.
Click on or paste into your web window:
www.thecoyote.org
Poke around, drop me a line, read up on the book, and be sure to order a
few
boxes of "Play Guitar By Ear" for all your friends and family.

Best wishes to all,
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
There's
also a negative side."
--- Hunter S. Thompson