Re: OT: E-mails re: Stock Recommendations

Yeah, about 3 or 4 "hot stcok" spams per day get past earthlink's pathetic
spam filter.
They take place along ads for bogus pharmacies, Afro-Bank scams, and those
f***ing Euro Lottery schemes, as well as junk wristwatches, etc etc.
It's all global organized crime, the lowest form of sh*t.

~Tim