From: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"

Subject: 4 String Bass or 5 String Bass
Date: 08/05/06 13:23

I was considering getting a bass guitar (again) for home recording purposes
(and looping). I had a 4 string before that I used to add bass to my
compositions. I was wondering if, for grins, if I should purchase a 5 string
just to try out. Is there any compelling reason to get a 5 string? THX!

--
Paul Richards

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2