Re: bass and strum stick tunings

On 10 maj 2006, at 11.41, loop.pool wrote:

> I"m completely enamored of the simple
> Sus 2 tuning   D A D E

That's almost the tuning a like most for harmonizer playing with
monophonic instruments. I use the D Sus 4 which is D G A D. But if I
use it with a different tonal center (root key), one fifth up, it
equals Rick's except for the chord voicing.

Maybe a bit OT, but related and interesting IMHO. An interesting
aspect of harmonizer playing is when you set up a patch with a
feedback loop and the chord voicing grows for each feedback repeat.
Different chords grow differently and I like the D G A D for this
particular reason.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)