MIDI sync survey

"MIDI sync survey: is it important to you?"

Yes,  quite frankly,  if the DL-4 Line 6 pro had midi syncrhonization I
probably
would not have  acquired an Echoplex and a Repeater (although, I'm really
glad
now that I did.......and super stoked I got a Looperlative).

I also own the whole Electrix line of syncable effects and basically just
haven't been
able to tour with them because they take up so much room and I can 't
travel
with two
rack cases and a suitcase, but my fantasy is to have a completely synced
looping setup.    If  had the budget, though,  I'd do that in a heartbeat.

rick walker