RE: Loop Festival in Barcelona right now

http://www.loop-barcelona.com/LOOP06/ENGLISH/Home.htm

LOOP FAIR
May 19 through 21, 2006
First fair in the world exclusively dedicated to Video Art.

OFF LOOP
May 10 through 21, 2006
A festival that focuses on creating a platform to exhibit world premieres,
new talents and innovative works of video art.

If he's talking about this (OFF LOOP), it's more about video than music...
Bernhard