4,5,6,strings.why stop there?

the most versatile bass ive played was a 12
string,grouped in four sets of three...i would love to
see a bass configured in six sets of three...my
favorite number#
   ive got my eye on a veillette 12 string baritone
guitar,who needs a bass when you have a tool like that
in your arsenal....of course it is no harp guitar,but
ive not seen a 12 string baritone harp guitar...yet!
              to the future,
                       scary visionary.