Re: something to hold the rack onstage

Tim,

I set my 4-U Gator rack bag on a keyboard stand...not quite chest-high (I'm 6'3"), but at a height that I can reach the lowest unit while standing and yet low enough that I can reach the top unit while playing seated.

It's one of those X-cross folding type that you can usually find at GC for not too much. I took a piece of plywood that is about four inches deeper than the Gator bag and put that on top, so it's a little more stable.