Re: new ambient/looping podcast

On 15 maj 2006, at 21.18, Os wrote:

> See
> http://www.collective.co.uk/darkroom/podcast.html
> Launching with a 10 minute guitar/laptop improvisation, using
> Ableton Live and Augustus Loop.
> Feedback most welcome!

How wonderful that a new loopers podcast is born! I have just enjoyed
"calling card 3" and of course subscribed. It's soo cool to subscribe
and get new interesting music right into you computer and eventual
iPod. I think that's so much more "art friendly" than traditional
download sites or web shops. What I like in podcasting is to put my
trust in an artist. I want this artist to amaze - or disgust me - me
with whatever he/she decides to put out. I don't want to express my
own taste by calculated consumer decisions on what to download and
what to skip over. In that regard podcasting is similar to going to a
concert; you take the risk exposing yourself to someone's outlet.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)