RE: Laptop looping... sync sank sunk...

--- jeff larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com> wrote:

> What is generating the clock?  If it is sending out
> Start, Stop or Continue events in addition to clocks
this may
> cause the looper to reset where it thinks the start
of the
> loop should be and make an unexpected correction.

That's a good point.  Digital Performer 4.6 is
generating the clock.  It does send "start stop and
continue" information, but the sequence was long and
what I was trying to do was happening well after any
of those events happened.   I will try it again sans
FCB1010 which may be the culpret.

Thanks a lot to everyone for the help.

Mark