Re: new ambient/looping podcast

On 18 maj 2006, at 16.39, tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:

> and the first "podcast" that I've ever actually listened to

One of my favorites is the podcast at http://www.spacemusic.nl/.
Especially the episodes labeled "Lucid dreams..." something, are
excellent IMHO. And I also like Pat Matheney's podcast because he is
also speaking about his band and the music through the years. Another
fav is "Ugly Music For Beautiful People". I'm sorry I can't give any
URL links right now because my FW drive with the iTunes library is
down. I have files backed up on the iPod and some DVD's but not the
ever changing podcast subscription index.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)