Re: Swedish household gear manually looped ;-)

regarding found objects drummed:

L.A. Angulo wrote:

>I saw this wonderful flick here in germany a while
>back and always wanted to see it again thanx a lot!

Looks like the drum sequence was on Steven Banks Show episode #2 (of 13).

summary:

http://www.tv.com/the-steven-banks-show/sid-and-ernie/episode/262481/recap.html

(#1 has Steven acting out the history of the Beatles with plastic
figurines...)