Re: map to locate fellow loopers

>     I just checked again at 4 a.m. in the morning (California, West
>Coast,
> USA time), and there are now
> 21 loopers from 10 different countries at the group the Bernhard Wagner
> so graciously set up for us...................in one
> day..................how completely cool.

I don't wish to rain on anyone's parade,  but the spammers are impinging
on my
reality.  There are folks who read LD who do not have your best interests
at
heart.  Loopers have a lot of gear.  By giving anonymous strangers the
address
of your house you are telling tweakers where to score gear to fence.
Beware!

Cheers,
Kevin