Re: Mac v.s Pc

On 2 jun 2006, at 17.32, rune fagereng wrote:

> Until now I have used pc and m-audio workstation, but I consider to
> buy me a Mac. In this jungel of information, can someone give me
> advise on what to buy so that I have a complete system for making
> music. What Mac, interface and sound-card ?

Check the archives, there have been lots of posts on this. It's just
impossible to answer when you do not spell out your preferences and
ambitions for the system. It's like if someone ask you "I want to go
to another city, which cars should I buy" ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)