From: Andreas Wetterberg <awetterberg@post.cybercity.dk>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Suggestions for writing your own custom looping VSTs
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:11:50 +0200

Art, to clarify this, there is a large chunk of pluggo documentation that
you can get by downloading the pluggo demo for free. But the software
needed
is included in MaxMSP - remember that max itself is control-signals only ;)

Andreas

Art Simon wrote:
>Thanks Stefan, I'm sold on Max. I've been dragging my feet about
>upgrading (I'm an old Max user who used to do Midi stuff on a Mac
>Plus).
>
>I'm curious what you mean that "the plugin specific stuff is coming
>with pluggo". Do I need to purchase Pluggo in addition to Max?
>
>On 6/2/06, Stefan Tiedje <Stefan-Tiedje@addcom.de> wrote:
>>With Max/MSP its a snap, you can download all documentation, the plugin
>>specific stuff is coming with pluggo, if you finish your own pluggo
>>within 30 days, you could even do it without paying for Max... (but its
>>addicting, you might want to do anotherone)
>>I can give you a hand...

Have fun with your friends online! Look and sound great doing it. Start
with
a video from Microsoft
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/videos/default.asp