Another MP3 from my new album up at MySpace...

Hello Looplings,

I've just posted the title track from my new album, 'Behind Every
Word', up on my MySpace page - www.myspace.com/solobassstevelawson

As with the rest of the album, it's one take, no edits, using just
the Looperlative for looping (for those interested in what the LP
functions are I'm using - it's got a next loop thing happening,
reverse, lots of different tracks mainly unsynced, 'cue' to set up an
A/B section, and I'm post-processing the whole thing at the end... It
was all played on my 6 string fretless.

If you want to buy the album, it's available on my webshop -
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - and if you order before June 20th, you
get a whole other 60 minute album for free as a download. Yay!

oh, and any of you that are last.fm users, both albums - Behind Every
Word and the extra disc (Lessons Learned From The Fairly Aged
Felines) are up on there, with 30 second previews of all the tracks,
and selected whole tracks to listen to. :o)

http://www.last.fm/music/Steve+Lawson/Behind+Every+Word
http://www.last.fm/music/Steve+Lawson/Lessons+Learned+From+The+Fairly
+Aged+Felines+%28Lessons+Learned+Pt+III%29

enjoy,

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop