Re: Re: BOSS RC-50 vs EH2880

Hi

I've just read the manual of the Electro Harmonix 2880.
Compared to RC-50, what I would be missing is I guess the fact that you
only have 1 set of loops (one "patch" in RC-50 terms).
So you cannot really change from phrase1 to phrase2 (or from patchA to
patchB...).

Really a little disturbing that on CF card, you can just store 1 (one)
project/loop whatever and nothing else.
But if this is what you need (especially DJ-like application with tempo
shift etc.), this is definetely interesting.

Buzap