Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro Plus for sale

Hey there. This is my first post to the list, but I've
been reading the archives for some time now.

I have a Gibson EDP+ for sale, with manual and fc-7
foot controller. This is the black version with Loop
IV software. It's in excellent condition, having never
been in a rack. I replaced a few of the switches in
the foot controller when they began to wear out. Other
than that, it's just like out of the box. You can
check my ebay feedback under the name "janlivingston".

Also, I don't know if any loopers around here are into
this sort of thing, but I have a 4MS Pedals Noise
Swash/Fuzz Jade in one enclosure, with every mod
available. Here's a picture:

http://www.4mspedals.com/swash/swashfuzzbe.jpg

You can find out about these pedals at 4MSpedals.com.

Thanks!