Re:Re: Gyorgy Ligeti choir sounds

Hi Mark,

the link to your Ligeti-choir sounds doesn't work for me - too bad.
Since I am a big fan of his work and these kinds of soundsheets in
particular I was really eager to listen to that. I have tried to copy
that with guita&loop before with mixed result using slide, ebow,
pitch bends etc. It's hard to get that really haunting type of feel
though. Any recommendations? Mark, can you maybe email me an mp3
directly?

Thanks, Andreas