Re: David Beardsley

Jeff Kaiser wrote:

> hi david! wonderful music on your myspace
> http://www.myspace.com/davidbeardsley ....
>
> Glad to see you listen to Kraig Grady.......I'm a big fan of his...and
> microtonal music.......and looping...(of course)
>
> best,
> Jeff

Wow, a thread named after me. I should get some new music up on myspace.

Kraig is amazing, I've known him for a while. We both played on the same
WOOT fest
a few years ago. He was playing a tuned vibraphone duet with the the
lovely Erin
and I closed out the evening with some loopy microtonal drones.

Thanks for the out of the blue hello!

--
* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar