Re: In trouble now...

Don't know if this will help--but there isn't much depreciation on the
purchase of a used item on ebay. You could reassure your wife that if
worse comes to worse, you can sell it for pretty much what you paid
for it. (If you value your relationship, you probably shouldn't point
out that this isn't true for a lot of the stuff that she buys. . .)

Anyway, congratulations! I'm very happy with mine.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net