Re: In trouble now...

ha!  It would make her feel better if this was the first time I had
stupidly spent "our" money without asking.  Last time however, it was
several grand in studio equipment that I purchased just before we got
married (on the credit card, no less), and I didn't feel bad about it at
all.

In retrospect, that wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done.

--Josh