Re: Hiromi

You guys are being too harsh!... I mean...

Look at these responses from the site... Three people sayin the same thing
COULDN't be wrong. :)

Genius is an understatement.

ViolinCyndee (2 weeks ago)
Specatular!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cyndee

mikesthong (1 week ago)
thank you

Does anybody know the guys playin' with her?

T.

On 6/20/06 1:05 PM, "johnsrude@peak.org" <johnsrude@peak.org> wrote:

> Haven't you always wanted to be a sexy Japanese lead keyboard virtuoso
>heading
> her own fusion power trio?
>
> Haven't you always wanted to be Hiromi?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okWg_6mhxWY
>
> Maybe in my next incarnation...if I'm good.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
> www.TheNettles.com

-----
³Virtue is just repression waiting to go bad² - Trevor Exter

³Classical music is related to the past more than it is related to the
creative part of sound² - Ornette Coleman
------
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C
Sunnyside, NY  11104