Re: Hiromi

I haven't watched the clip, so I'm not sure- but are you guys kidding?

Hiromi is amazingly talented.

             mech <mech@m3ch.net>              To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

             06/20/2006 02:10 PM               cc:

             Please respond to                 Subject:  Re: Hiromi

             Loopers-Delight

Only twice?  I would think the relationship should be exponential.
That would be 4x the suckage.

Or, since we're talking reincarnation, shouldn't we take into account
how much they sucked during their past lives too...?

;)
             --m.