Re: Silent Switches

Do you know of Bob Bradshaw? I saw Xavier Rudd using his switching system for a VERY complex setup and it worked marvels. Don't think it's real cheap, though... but he can build you custom units tailored to your needs. Xavier's guitar tech (James Looker) said they'd tried everything and it was the only thing that worked as needed without glitch.

Here's the URL to Bob's stuff:
http://www.customaudioelectronics.com/

Here's Xav's site. Not a looper, but you'd SWEAR he was looping live. The music you hear on his site when it loads is him live. A very good one man band. Pretty cool.

www.xavierrudd.com

Happy motoring

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio