Re: LXP-1, LXP-5, and MidiQuest Software on eBay

Hi there,

Looks like the auction ended on these already. If I can make up my mind
maybe I can still make
an offer on them at some point -- if you're not in to big of a hurry. I
also need to buy a 3rd EDP
sometime in the near future. It'll be hard to allocate funds for both,
but I think I can do it.

Cheers,

Ted