Re: Mobius on Mac someday?

Buzap, have you checked out Sooperlooper?  It works
well as a stand alone app but I had issues getting it
to work from inside my DAW as an AU.  Once I got it
two work perfectly but I have no idea why and was
never able to get it working again.  However, as a
stand alone app it worked like a charm.

Mark