Re: Mobius part 2

----- Original Message -----

> Surely you could create multiple files for each piece
> couldn't you?  Each one only dealing with the plug-ins
> needed for that tune?  In between songs open the new
> one?

Yes, I've done this, but the problem is that I don't really play any piece
per se, but I improvize and I like to spontanouely pick plugins from a
total
menu. In short, I need access to all my plugins at all times, and I want
be able to stack or chain them in custom sequences on the fly...probably
asking for too much.

Would be cool is a dynamic rack concept. On the left hand side of the
screen
I would have a rack "shell". On the right hand I would have my massive
list
of VST plugins. Then one could drag and drop on the fly any of the plugins
into the rack in any order, and also change the order by dragging and
dropping, all in real time. That would be amazing.

Kris