Re: Electrix Repeater for Sale

For all europeans interested i am currently selling
the following items as well:

-Electrix pro Repeater in its original
box,manual,latest O.S. and Simpletech 64 meg card

-Behringer 1602 RX eurorack "19" 16 channel rackmount
mixer

-SM Pro Audio PR8MKII - 8ch Microphone Preamplifier
with Optional ADAT Output great to put into a rack
along with your soundcard for a mobile studio
http://www.smproaudio.com/PR8MKII.htm

please contact me offlist
thanx
Luis