Re: Something Good In SooperLooper, now edp feature for Per

On 27 jun 2006, at 18.11, a k butler wrote:

> That feature is right there in the EDP just waiting for you.
>
>  Delay Mode does it, by swapping Overdub for a freeze function.
>
> Expert Mode does it too. ( Expert Mode, the EDP feature that no-one
>    admits to originating)
>
> andy butler

Cool, thanks! I didn't know that. The mode I like most with the EDP
is RePlace Mode. Hmmm.... maybe I have a faint memory of the feature
being there as well....  my brain has become so MöbiUsed lately ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)