Westone was close Re: guitar identification - your help is needed

Guys, it's a Westbury, a product of the Unicord company. In his book
"Customizing Your Electric GUitar," the acoustic wizard and ace luthier
Adrian Legg says "they are mainly made of maple and offer a phenomenal
sustain." I'd pin it at circa 1982.

Cheers,
Tim Mungenast