Re: eLearning & Reaktor (utilzing HP's Virtual Learning Room)

On Jul 4, 2006, at 5:16 PM, Krispen Hartung wrote:

 > I just think it would be cool to have some live and recorded
elearning
 > on some of our favorite software....like Mobius...what do you say,
 > Jeff?

Only if I get my own trailer, no brown M&Ms, and 6 Tuvan throat
singers, fully shaved.

Seriously, I would be happy to participate as best I can, but I can't
travel and I'm really out of shape as a musician, so I would be ummm,
distracting as a demonstrator.

Jeff

      "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. deMille"