Cello Loop Gig Spam.. Dots and Beyond!

Hullo again....

I'm opening next week for two great artists: The Legendary Pink Dots
and Kid Beyond.

Pink Dots show is in Portland on July 10th and Kid Beyond is in San
Francisco on July 13th. The LPD are indeed legendary..in case you
were wondering. They're on their 25th anniversary tour, and the SF
event is Kid Beyond's CD release party. I would be going to these
shows even if I weren't on the bill....but I guess no one other than
me will be able to attend both!

July 10th - Berbati' Pan in Portland
Legendary Pink Dots, me, Plants
http://www.legendarypinkdots.org/