Re: Coffeehouse Guitar vs street-busker

Have you ever listened to a piece of music while in a foul/unreceptive
mood, hated it, and then been blown away upon a second, better, listen?
This happened to me enough times to realize that maybe the musical "truths"
are all simply a matter of perception, as Kris says. One person's
transcendent ticket to joy is another person's infantile, boring twaddle. I
guess having a professional music critic in my band, an acerbic critic who
hates at least half of my favorite bands, has also made this clear.

Peace,
Tim M